Wednesday 25 April 2012

Woman, 19, tells of horrific footballer ordeal

A TRAUMATISED young woman has described the horrifying moment she was treated with dignity and respect by a Premier League footballer.

Wiping away tears, the 19-year-old hairdresser from Preston, who for celebrity reasons can be referred to only by her bra size, told how the footy star, who plays for a top side within a brief helicopter ride of somewhere nice:

  • DIDN'T punch her when she spurned his initial advances
  • DIDN'T ply her with alcohol or spike her drink
  • DIDN'T film her performing a sex act on him
  • AND remembered her name a whole day after meeting her.

    Ms 36D described how she first met the footballer in a swanky South-West London nightspot.

    “He spotted me from a distance while I was at the bar. I could tell straight away he was keen.

    “But when he came over, I knew immediately that something was wrong. He didn't try and grab my ass, or ask me whether I'd ever fantasised about being roasted by 11 men.”

    Despite her initial scepticism, Ms 36D agreed to meet the footballer in a bar the following evening.

    “When he arrived, he immediately referred to me by my name, which meant he hadn't confused me with another girl he was shagging. I should have realised then that this was a big mistake.”

    After taking Ms 36D out for a three-course meal at a restaurant in Kensington, the soccer ace then invited her back to his apartment.

    “He hadn't tried to ply me with alcohol, and I could tell he hadn't slipped anything in my glass of white wine. It was getting weird.”

    Back at his flat, the footballer made no advances towards her and later ordered her a taxi home, without having once asked her to perform a sex act on him while he filmed it on his mobile phone.

    “The final straw was when he asked if I wanted to come for Sunday lunch with his parents.

    “I just ran out of the flat, screaming. No woman should have to go through what I went through.”

    Nobody from football was available for comment.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment